- Login: hbouy
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/22/2013
- Last connection: 05/10/2022
|AstrOmatic software||Developer, Reporter||05/04/2016|
- 04:42 PM SCAMP Bug #1416: Cross-match contrast is high when processed alone, and very low when processed with other files
- In the dataset, you can see that file @ct4m20170516t004358-V4.1-ooi.cat@ has a contrast of 3.76 when scamped with the...
- 04:34 PM SCAMP Bug #1416: Cross-match contrast is high when processed alone, and very low when processed with other files
- A set of files showing this behaviour is available on @morpho@ in @/raid/hbouy/debug_scamp/1416@
- 04:30 PM SCAMP Bug #1416 (New): Cross-match contrast is high when processed alone, and very low when processed with other files
- In some case for DECam catalogues I noticed that the cross match contrast with Gaia DR2 is very high when I process t...
- 03:48 PM SWarp Bug #1335: No date present in output image header
- Emmanuel Bertin wrote:
> Actually SWarp does not output such keyword by default. But it can certainly be done. Mergi...
- 03:12 AM SWarp Bug #1335: No date present in output image header
- A sample of 3 DECam images, associated weight files and external headers (from scamp) and default.swarp are available...
- 03:10 AM SWarp Bug #1335 (In Progress): No date present in output image header
- In some cases Swarp does not include any date information (MJD-OBS or DATE-OBS) in the header of the output image, ev...
- 01:26 PM SCAMP Bug #1332: External match fails with Gaia but works with 2MASS
- A sample catalogue displaying the problem is available on morpho in:
- 01:24 PM SCAMP Bug #1332 (New): External match fails with Gaia but works with 2MASS
- For some catalogue the xmatch with the external catalogues fails with Gaia, but works with 2MASS.
- 03:59 PM SCAMP Bug #1006 (Closed): MATCHing in SCAMP is less effective when many exposures are processed together
- sorry... i seems it is related to my local Gaia DR2 + 2MASS catalogue!
If I use Gaia-DR2 only it works...
- 01:22 PM SCAMP Bug #1006: MATCHing in SCAMP is less effective when many exposures are processed together
- A sample of 20 DECam catalogues and associated .ahead displaying the problem is in morpho in @/raid/hbouy/debug_scamp...
Also available in: Atom